Sewing Al Fresco
Party - Trunk Show - Seminar
with LuAnn Hartley, Janome Educator.
Sewing Al Fresco - Opening creative doors and bringing fresh light and ideas to your sewing and embroidery.
Preview Janome's exclusive collection of technique-filled samples designed to jump start your sewing. Learn great tips for getting more out of your sewing machine, and find out about the amazing fools available to sewists today.
Inspire your sewing imagination! Reserve your seat now for this fun and information-packed seminar.
Join LuAnn Hartley to learn more about:
- Embroidery: Perfect placement, easy borders, lace fabric manipulation.
- Techniques: Appliqué couching, piping, pintucks and so much more.
- Quilting: Color with stitches, quilting in the hoop, memorized piecing.
- Cutwork with Embroidery.
- This event is for sewists and machine embroiderers.
Come Join The Fun:
- FREE CD of embroidery designs, 2 project directions, spool of thread and a $10 Gift Certificate from The Sewing House.
- Door Prizes & Refreshments.
- Janome Bingo.
TIME & PLACE
Dates: Friday, July 25, 2014 or Saturday, July 26, 2014.
Time: 10am to 1pm.
Registration Cost: $35.
Place: The Sewing House, 220 East Main Street, Ottumwa, IA
Christmas In July Sale
Selected Fabrics up to 50% OFF!
Janome & Elna Sewing Machines discounted!
We are giving you bargains during Christmas in July.
This sale ends Thursday, July 24, 2014.
Koala Floor Model Sale - 30% OFF
We have four models in stock.
Financing is available for qualified buyers.
Sale ends Thursday, July 31, 2014.
Fall Quilt Shop Bus Tour
Shopping - Great Food - Fun - Bring a Friend
Dates: October 11 & 12, 2014
Bus Tour Fee: $159.00 includes meals, snacks, Saturday night double occupancy motel room and transportation. Single occupancy motel room - $50 extra.
We will visit the following shops:
- The Quiltmaker's Shoppe: Manchester
- Iowa Falls Sewing Machine Company: Iowa Falls
- Quilter's Cupboard: Ankeny, IA
- Quilts and Other Notions: Creston
- Missouri Star Quilts: Hamilton, MO
- Sew Sweet: Brunswick, MO
- Little Red Hen: Muscatine, IA
- The Sewing House: Ottumwa, IA
Payment of the Bus Tour Fee reserves your seat. Contact The Sewing House (641-682-4995) for details.
Fall Bus Tour Layaway Option
$79 downpayment required.
$40 payments due on August 15 and September 15.
Come to the store for details.
Leta Tedrow is your host at these meetings. The daytime club meets on the first Wednesday of the month from 10:30 AM to noon. The evening club meets on the first Monday evening of each month from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at The Sewing House.
Ladies, you need to know that owners of other embroidery machine brands are welcome. We have wonderful testimonials from individuals who travel quite a distance and find our embroidery club to be very helpful. We do not use embroidery club as a high pressure sales tool. Just bring a smile and a show and tell project.
E-MAIL SALE FLYERS AND NEWSLETTERS
Sign up for our e-mail sale flyers and newsletters by sending a request e-mail to: info@IowaSewingHouse.com